This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
OpenVista CareVue, Release 2, 2015 Edition Certification
|Developer name:||Medsphere Systems Corporation|
|Product name and version:||OpenVista CareVue v 2.0|
|Developer web site:||www.medsphere.com|
|Unique certification #:||15.04.04.2806.Open.02.00.1.171108|
|Additional software the certified|
product relied upon:
|Mirth, Surescripts Clinical Direct Messaging, NewCrop Portal|
|Modules Tested: 170.315 (a)(1-14); (b)(1-6); (c)(1); (d)(1-9); (e)(1-3); (f)(1-3, 7); (g)(2-9); (h) (1)|
|Clinical Quality Measures tested: 2v6; 50v5; 56v5; 65v6; 66v5; 68v6; 75v5; 90v6; 122v5; 124v5; 125v5; 129v6; 130v5; 132v5; 133v5; 139v5; 142v5; 146v5; 147v6; 154v5; 156v5; 157v5; 159v5; 164v5; 165v5; 166v6; 177v5; 9v5; 26v4; 31v5; 53_v; 55v5; 71v6; 72v5; 102v5; 104v5; 105v5; 107v5; 108v5; 111v5; 113v5; 185v5; 190v5|
Access Medsphere's statement on the costs and limitations of certified health IT.
|Review all certification criteria and clinical quality measures OpenVista CareVue meets.|
OpenVista CareVue, Release 1.7, 2014 Edition Certification
|Clinical Quality Measures (inpatient):|
This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
OpenVista CareVue 1.7 is offered for an annual subscription fee. Travel and expenses may be incurred during the implementation and training phase of the deployment.
Recurring costs in addition to the annual subscription fee may include the following optional services:
- Electronic prescribing – based upon number of prescribers
- Patient portal and secure Direct messaging – based upon number of Direct addresses assigned to the organization.
Certain third party products and services may be required. These products may require hardware, separate licensing, and support fees. These are dependent on the final configuration and features chosen for implementation:
- Lab interfaces:
- Lab instrument interface software, if the customer has lab instruments that need to be interfaced to OpenVista
- Interfaces to other systems such as laboratory information system (LIS), reference lab
- Medical imaging:
- Interface to PACS
Limitations that a user may encounter in the course of implementing and using OpenVista CareVue may include:
- OpenVista CareVue uses Surescripts as the HISP for direct messaging. Surescripts is a member of DirectTrust, a non-profit association of health IT and health care provider organizations to support secure, interoperable health information exchange via the Direct message protocols. Users of OpenVista CareVue 1.7 can connect to any other member of DirectTrust (member list at https://www.directtrust.org/member-list/ ) or any HISP listed at http://surescripts.com/network-connections.
- Healthcare providers who have not yet established a relationship of trust with Surescripts can be added by making a request to Medsphere.